Thanks for visiting! I am Steve LaFrance (if you hadn’t gathered that part yet) and this has been my website.
This digital portfolio is not all inclusive and there are projects that aren’t here for a variety of reasons. If you would like to see more of the work that I have done or have any questions please feel free to email me. I am available for freelance work.
Art Direction, Branding, Client Engagement, Content Development, Digital Design, Illustration, Logo Creation, Presentation Design, Print Design, Project Management, Social Media Management, Time Management, UI/UX Design
LaFrance Graphic Design Lead Graphic Designer 2008-Today
• Art direct illustration team
• Coordinate schedules and deliverables with project managers.
• Create brand content for print and digital applications.
• Develop unique graphics for use in emails, social media, and websites.
• Build presentations, update content and create branded infographics.
• Strive for client satisfaction, ensure all deliverable have been met.
• Smash deadlines, smash smash.
Tektronix Graphic Designer 2012-2018
• Craft user experiences by understanding use cases and workflows.
• Rebrand legacy print and digital content.
• Communicate with technical teams to ensure strategy alignment.
• Build digital assets for integration into PC and web applications.
• Deliver illustrations that translate highly complex concepts.
• Preflight print files, prevent any production delays.
• Design brand guidelines, update style guides based on feedback.
Thinking Sideways Podcast Content/Ad Creator 2013-2018
• Manage multiple Social Media accounts
• Develop and post relevant branded content.
• Review advertiser copy, write up to four 30-120 second commercial spots.
• Manage WordPress website, upload new media weekly.
• Research weekly topics, validate resource authenticity and accuracy.
• Write scripting for 45-90 minute long episodes for three hosts.
• Postproduction audio editing and ad insertion
Adobe Experience Design
Microsoft Office Suite
The Art Institute of Portland
Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design 2008